[delphizip] Re: Zip Disappears midway

  • From: R Peters <rpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:02:46 +1000

I would have thought (hoped) so but there were too many complaints when that
flag was used - mainly because it meant in-use files (mainly Outlook files)
could not be zipped.
Perhaps for future versions I need an extra AddOption (addShareAny) so the
default case would be to use the logical FILE_SHARE_READ.
Russell Peters

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:06 AM, James Turner <james.d.h.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxx