[delphizip] Re: Why do I have to close Delphi to unpack ZipMaster?

  • From: "R.Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 05:27:48 +1000

The reason it wants Delphi closed is because it cannot change files
while Delphi is using them, I doubt the Delphi command line compiler
will work properly with the IDE running either.

It should be possible to break the install process after the files have
been extracted but before they are compiled.

Maybe I need to also make the files available without the installer or
would it be enough to give the option to just unpack the files (if I can
arrange that).
- Russell Peters