[delphizip] Re: Why do I have to close Delphi to unpack ZipMaster?

  • From: "R.Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 05:52:00 +1000

It is possible to statically load the dll - in Source/ZipConfig.inc
uncomment the line
//{$DEFINE STATIC_LOAD_DELZIP_DLL}
but it can cause problems when the component is installed in the IDE
(only if the IDE cannot find the DLL).

It would have been so much easier if we told the IDE what to include
instead of telling what to exclude!
- Russell Peters