[delphizip] Re: Volume-readonly checking is too harsh, blocking writable situations.

  • From: Patrick Kolla <patrick.kolla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:32:09 +0100

(Russell Peters: ) I will remove it from the next release - if you comment out
that clause does
it work reasonably?
Yes, everything works fine without that part.

(James Turner: ) but I would think that using the API function CreateFile with
the flag CREATE_ALWAYS should work well,

CheckDestWritable (after the volume readonly test) checks FileOpen with write
access or FileCreate for missing files, so a proper check for the writable
status should be there.

Patrick Kolla