[delphizip] Re: TZipMaster 1.72 TFileExtraEvent need some help

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:19:35 +0100

Russell Peters wrote:
> perhaps I should tell you what it is then you can write it correctly
> (I may not have written it correctly)
> The first 504 bytes of FilenameOrMessage is character area (array of
> chars) Then is byte pointer  (Data)
> Then 4 free bytes
>   total 512 bytes
> I had to use a pointer to the Data as there  was not any way to pass
> the actual array.
> Please correct me if I had written it wrong
> - Russell

If the code with the union in c++ does what we expect then it is not
important.

I am still thinking in cod eon target machines (not PC) where all pointers
are
pointers need to be seen as 8 bytes.
None of us can evern forget his history (:-)

thanks for the help

Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw