[delphizip] Re: TZipMaster 1.72 TFileExtraEvent need some help

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 07:35:04 +1100

Thought of more problems (they keep coming out of the woodwork)
if we stop public procedures for operating when busy there is no way to test
that they failed (ErrNo reflects operation in progress)
Need to change to functions that return special error if busy or ErrNo when
finished.
Also need to wrap setting fBusy and doing the function in try .. finally
(try ... _finally {fBusy = false;}in builder) otherwise an exception might
leave it thinking it is busy.
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html