[delphizip] Re: Spanned SFX

  • From: "James Turner" <james.d.h.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:34:05 -0000

Ok, it sounds like there is a requirement for a zip reader that can read
directory information from the last disk of a set and extract selected
files. If there is at least some agreement on this, I'll put my money where
my mouth is and modify Zipfusion to do this. I have a lot on at the moment
but I should be able to get a beta out in the new year.

-- James Turner
www.skaro.net

PS
Before people quickly say "Yes, that'd be great", please take a look at
Zipfusion. I won't be making big changes to its look and feel so if you
don't like it, say so. (There are snapshots on my website.)