[delphizip] Re: Spanned SFX

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 07:00:44 +1100

It would be a matter of  sorting the files by disk number with the split
file last for each disk, although for full extractions you forget about the
central directory (once you have found the first local header, comments etc)
and use the local headers instead (that way you can treat it as a stream of
disks - provided was not built non-seekable).
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html