[delphizip] Re: Save and Exit between Compression

  • From: Allan Fernandes <allan_fernandes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 07:55:59 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Sorry, I have not understood correclty.

>> when you need to stop you use the AddNewName event
I cannot find AddNewName event. If your reference is to OnSetAddName
then that is triggered before actual compression start (correct me if I am
wrong).

>> add the name to a list of files yet to be done
Are you refering to Zipmaster's internal list ?

>> rename the file to empty string which will cause the file to be skipped
Will I have to rename the file on Hard disk or a Zipmaster variable ?

>> 2. to restart you use...
I will not be restarting compression.

Regards
Allan