[delphizip] Re: Save and Exit between Compression

  • From: R Peters <rpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:36:18 +1100

There may be a way to do it but it will require some testing.
What would have to be done is :-
  1. when you need to stop you use the AddNewName event to add the name to a
list of files yet to be done and also rename the file to empty string which
will cause the file to be skipped.
  2. to restart you use that list of files to specify what to add.
Personally I don't like huge zips (too many eggs in one basket) so to be
safer to restart I would write another zip and if they must be in a single
zip use CopyZippedFiles to combine them.
Russell Peters