[delphizip] Sad duty to inform

  • From: RPeters <rpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "delphizip@freelists. org" <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 17:55:21 +1100

I tried to contact Eric Engler today but his email is closed.

Then I checked his site and found the following notice at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/2114/
<Quote>
Edited 03/28/09 by Jason Engler; Eric Engler has passed away on
05/08/08. Currently his main site, www.ericengler.com is down and there
are no plans to bringing it up soon. I am Jason, his son. You may
contact me at MrEngler [at] Gmail.com
</Quote>

Eric handed further development of ZipMaster to me a number of years -
hopefully I have not let him down too much.
Roger Aelbrecht and I have have worked together to continue the work
began by Chris Vleghert a
and Eric Engler.

Eric is listed as the administrator of this list so we need someone else
to take over - so I am asking for volunteers and I don't precisely what
it requires.
Russell Peters