[delphizip] Re: C++Builder2007

  • From: RPeters <rpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 17:12:55 +1100

Robert Lockwood wrote:
> I just downloaded TZipBuilder which I intend to use in a GUI application to
> automatically compress and decompress certain files.  Have any of you used
> TZipBuilder with Builder2007?  Should I follow the directions for TCBuilder?
> Thanks

I just tried it but there seem to some problems with the project file
and ConDefines.h

I have updated them but Roger is unavailable at the moment and cannot
correct them.
I have uploaded them
http://files.delphizip.org/ZBldr179C11.zip
   ZBldr179C11.cbproj goes into the CBuilder folder replacing the
existing one
   ConDefines.h goes into the ZipBuilder root directory (also replaces
the existing one).

Just load the CBuilder\ZBldr179C11.cbproj project file
   Build it (may need to adjust paths).
   If that goes ok RightClick and install it.
Russell Peters