[delphizip] Re: R: Re: How can I cancel an Add action without corrupting a zip file?

  • From: Eric.Engler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:14:20 -0400

We probably can't make any serious changes to the DLL architecture
until release 2.0.=20

Until then you'll have to make a copy if you need reliability.
Or, maybe you don't want to allow the user to Cancel?

Sorry if I sound like I don't care. It's just that you're asking
for a lot. We haven't went down that road yet.

Eric