[delphizip] Problem to get OnProgress to work.

  • From: "Stefan" <stefan.hagstedt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:49:16 +0100

I have big problems to get OnProgress to work.

I'm doing a little program for extracting and installing files.

I have read the helpfile and looked at the code for Demo1.

I don't really get how often  the 'ProgressUpdate' updates.

I'm also a bit confused about FileSize. Do this variable give you the total
size of the file uncompressed , how many bytes or Kb extracted or how much
remains to extract?

My idea was to have some sort of a progress bar in the program.

I would appreciate if someone could help me here.

/Stefan