[delphizip] Re: (No Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:59:05 +1000

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have uploaded a new version of ZipDll (1.7.0.5 beta) which will build a
temporary file on 'windows temp' if the destination is a CD (or network) and
no TempDir was set.
I tried building a zip to a CD on XP and it already worked but I have Easy
CD creator 5 installed (which is a bit different to the windows inbuilt
support).
the file is ZipDLL1705.zip
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/Files/ZipDll1705.zip
Russell Peters