[delphizip] Link Error 1496 after upgrading to ZipMaster 1.79

  • From: "Jay Eisenstock" <jeisenstock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'delphizip'" <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:38:27 -0500

I've been using ZipMaster 1.78 for a number of years without any issues. I
just upgraded to 1.79.10.07, I'm using Delphi 5 Enterprise addition. I can
get past the link error if I build every time before running but that is not
right.
Also, I have had trouble getting SortGrid to work with this version. When I
try to install it gives me an error "SortGrid.pas recursively uses itself"

Any help would be most appreciated

Jay Eisenstock
jeisenstock@xxxxxxxxxxx