[delphizip] Re: Handling CDRW packet drives

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 07:32:39 +1100

I think we need to create a function to return whether a 'span' is going to
be multiple files or multiple disks (perhaps even adding an external flag)
as there are multiple places where it checks disk type to select it's
behavour.
We need to integrate the test for (packet) writable CDrom and allow for
changes with new media types/behavours.
I would also like to be able set 'MaxSpanSize' to produce multiple files.
Also affected is 'List' as it has know span type to expect.
I half thought we could have a new event
'OnSpanName(fileVol,name,number,IsChanged)' so the user can override with
whatever naming scheme they want to use.
The bug I found in ZipMaster's DiskFreeAndSize is also in ZipBuilder!
both GetDiskFreeSpace and GetDiskFreeSpaceEx return true on success.
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html