[delphizip] Re: Handling CDRW packet drives

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 06:58:10 +1100

from my reading of the 'recommendations' it should but have not as yet
checked (I have a horrible feeling that it also will split headers, though
not the individual parts).
I am trying to change WriteSpan to save any zip file spanned - at the moment
it relies on the target being the same as the ZipMaster.ZipFilename.
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html