[delphizip] Re: Errors after upgrading TZipBuilder

  • From: Xavier Mor-Mur <xmormur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:53:07 +0100

Thanks Roger

I think about to include ZBCompat to my project, but ....
On previous version ZBCompat came with the package but I don't include
to the project and no errors where reported by linker.
I will check install file if there is any other file need to be included
to the project.

Regards

Xavier

En/na Roger Aelbrecht ha escrit: