[delphizip] Re: ETA of ZipMaster zip-64?

  • From: RPeters <rpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 05:54:29 +1100

On 8/12/2009 8:58 PM, Edwin Yip wrote:
> Hi Russell,
> May I ask the *estimated *available time of the new ZipMaster that supports
> zip-64? Thank you!

As far as we can tell we are down to the last few issues but a lot of
work still needs to be done to document things and update demos (and the
installer).

I could say 'Real soon now' but that is getting a bad taste to it.
All things being equal we hope to have a beta ready very early in the
new year but documentation will take longer (there have been a lot of
changes).
Russell Peters