[delphizip] Re: AddCompLevel

  • From: Roger Aelbrecht <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:17:22 +0100

Vincent MORIAUX wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using TZipMaster from a thread. My problem is that the created ZIP
> file is not compressed regardless what I use for AddCompLevel.
> I use DLL v1.79
>
> Here is my thread body:
>
> zm := TZipMaster.Create(NIL);
> zm.OnMessage            := ZipMessage;
> zm.OnProgress            := ZipProgress;
> zm.OnCheckTerminate := ZipCheckTerminate;
> zm.NotMainThread       := TRUE;
> zm.Unattended             := TRUE;
> zm.AddOptions             := [AddHiddenFiles, AddDirNames];
>
> zm.AddCompLevel  := 9;
> zm.ZipFileName := dstPath + dstID;
> zm.FSpecArgs.Assign(Sources);
>
> zm.Dll_Load := TRUE;
> if (zm.Dll_Load = TRUE) then
>     theResult := zm.Add();
> zm.Free();
>

> Thanks

You did not tell us what kind of file you are trying to compress.
Some files will not be compressed see the property AddStoreSuffixes

As a first step in problem solving you could set the property Verbose
true and log and check the message that you receive from the zipmaster
and ZipDll.

--
Roger Aelbrecht