[delphizip] Re: A trial ZipDll

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:16:46 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 5:55 AM
Subject: [delphizip] A trial ZipDll

> Been playing with ZipDll.
> added -
>   more callbacks while searching for but not finding files
>   progress when resetting archive bits
> http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/Files/ZipDll1702.zip (74k)
>

> had to test it so 'logged' all callbacks to see what happens and when
> http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/Files/Times17012.zip (99k)
>

> now I want (need) a fast display of activity (see run results to see how a
slow function slows things)

> Russell Peters
> http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html

Will download and start testing as soon as I can,
Have to take care of some other business the next days

Meanwhile can you give some hints on how to change
the call-back function in ZipBuilder to use these new call-backs
e.g.( number and type of info given)

BTW the first URL is faulty I think the correct one is :

http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/Files/ZipDll17012.zip

Thanks,

Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw