[DECtalk], Re: where is reddwarf?

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:58:43 +0100

well, I did have an MP3 converter, but it crashes the system. I'm trying
to fix it, honestly! I want to wait until one episode is all sorted
before I go onto the next one.

And now, a question: I do not have the theme tune to Red Dwarf. Does
anyone mind having an MP3 with no music?

---
Matthew Horspool
Official Beta Tester
Freedom Scientific, Inc.
11800 31st Court N.
St. Petersburg, Fl. 33716
Tel: (1-800) 444-4443 or (1-727) 803-8000
Fax: (1-727) 803-8001
Web:
www.FreedomScientific.comm