[DECtalk], Re: where is reddwarf?

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:53:21 +0100

Well, this is the strangest thing. My name is Matthew Horspool, and I am
continuing the Red Dwarf Episodes. I am having some trouble getting the
MP3's created, no matter what I do, I can't seem to get the wavs to MP3,
but, I sent the text files to Andre Louis to upload to the DECtalk
Archive, and there still waiting to be uploaded! Crazy, as I send them
two weeks ago!

---
Matthew Horspool
Official Beta Tester
Freedom Scientific, Inc.
11800 31st Court N.
St. Petersburg, Fl. 33716
Tel: (1-800) 444-4443 or (1-727) 803-8000
Fax: (1-727) 803-8001
Web:
www.FreedomScientific.comm