[ddots-l] yamaha pitch fix

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 14:15:08 -0400

I down loaded the trial version to Yamaha Pitch Fix this morning. It's  great!
I have a question though and I hope some one on the list can answer me. After I
installed it and rapped it with directizer, I opened Sonar then I insurted the
Pitch Fix on my vocal track. Some how I remember someone on the list saying
that you could rout a midi track to the yamaha's out put and them you could
change the pitch by using the keys on your midi controler.
Right now it's afecting my whole track, but I only want it to change the notes
in surten sections. How would I get it to do that?
Thanks for any help or advice