[ddots-l] Re: using USP keyboard

  • From: "John Sanfilippo" <vze33fba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 18:56:05 -0500

Ramy,

I am pretty sure you can do what you want. I have a laptop with 2 usb
ports. On one I have a wireless qwerty keyboard, on the other I have, a
powered multiport box which includes 3 usb ports, on one of which is
attach a midi sport 2x2. But I've also used a music keyboard which used
USB for its midi connection. In that case, though, as I recall, the
music keyboard USB had to connect directly to the pc, not thru the multi
port box.

js