[ddots-l] Re: user scripting in conjunction with CT

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:35:20 -0600

In order to use HSC, don't you have to have a working knowledge of Jaws scripting? I'm asking because I am curious.

At 09:33 AM 1/14/2007, Phil Muir wrote:
Sure, you can add frames and graphics to your sonar.jgf file. However, what you can't do is intograte HSC into CT because, in order to do that, you would need access to the Sonar.jss file
which, you don't have, as that isn't provided with CT.

HSC needs access to the Sonar.jss file, in order to intograte. For some users, this probably isn't an issue though, as they will only use the various affects and softsynthes that CT has scripted for. However, if you would like to use an affect or, softsynthe, that CT hasn't scripted for then, you
don't have the option to intograte HSAC to do this.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production