[ddots-l] Re: superior

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 11:21:23 -0500

Darren i do wnat them but something looks strange in your contact info, no @ sign> At 06:04 AM 11/22/2009, you wrote:

Hi.

Jack, I received my copy of Superior a few days ago. I also purchased the Nashville, Latin and Electronic expansions.

I don't have the HSC set for Superior, but with sighted help, I created two templates for multi outs.

The first one is for the main Superior kit using the 14 mics.

The second is for the nashville kit using 10 channels.

What I also did was have my partner set the Superior mixer to 0db and center pan so that you can control the mix directly from the Sonar Track view.

Let me know if you want the Sonar templates and I'll send them across.

Contact me off list at home at darrenhartland.com

Cheers
Darren
www.karmistry.com/