[ddots-l] Re: super urgent...can't export audio

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 03:22:27 -0400

Well i believe i have been there done that, at least i thought i put something there <grin>

At 06:07 PM 10/18/2010, you wrote:
OK, after talking with cakewalk tech support, I learned that even though I am exporting tracks and not an entire mix, you still need to put something in the filename field. I feel stupid now.

--
Damon Fibraio
screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio