[ddots-l] Re: super urgent...can't export audio

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:47:56 -0400

NO, exporting as broadcast wave and trying to export each track to
individual wave files.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

Find me on facebook as Damon fibraio or twitter as dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Band web site: Days Before Tomorrow, http://www.daysbeforetomorrow.com