[ddots-l] sound cards

  • From: "Neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 11:18:46 -0400

I am going to get a lap top so I can work when I am on the road. I will be
working from hotel rooms, airports, and places like that. What sound card
should I get to run in Sonar? I have a delta 1010 that I don't use any more.
I'm not sure it will work  plus it has all those wires trailing out the
back. I'm looking for something that I can just plug some headphones in to
for mixing and maybe something with an XLR input for recording vocals. What
should I get?

Check out my site at www.nevillepeter.com