[ddots-l] sonar crashing when attempting to load with SFZ or dementionpro

  • From: Efren Chavez <efrenchavez91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 22:24:34 -0500

Hey guys,

I'm having a strange problem with sonar. Every time I attempt to load
a sample with sfz player or demention pro, Sonar crashes. Note I can
load a program with demention pro regularly, but what  happens is that
it crashes while trying to brows for a folder. I re install CT and it
fixes the problem for a while, but it comes back. When sonar crashes,
I lose speech output. The error I get is something like sonarp.exe has
stop working. Do you want to close the program or wait for the program
to respond.

Is this some kind of registry/corrupt issue with windows? Could
another one of my VSTs be responsible?

--
 Efren Chavez