[ddots-l] Re: something to render midis

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:21:16 -0700

have you tried cakewalk tts, you already have it installed if you use sonar.
it's not bad at all. try it and if you need something better you can use
dimension pro or hypersonic. also there is live synth or sfz to play
soundfonts. there are a lot of free soundfonts on the web or ask your friend to
provide his soundfont library.