[ddots-l] Re: something strange is going on

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:18:49 -0500

Thank you I'll try that.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Luis Elorza
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 2:54 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: something strange is going on

  another thing you could try is creating another project and having both open
, copy and paste tracks one by one listening so you will hear when the phantom
is copied, if it doesn't appear then you will have a clean project to go on
working with it.
  just don't forget to copy any other data you may have like tempo changes or
automation.
  to export to omf just open from the file menu export then select omf.