[ddots-l] something strange is going on

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:17:06 -0500

I'm having a strange problem. I'm hearing 2 voices on my lead vocal track when
there should only be one. It only lasts for a split second. I've checked all my
other tracks to see if they may have been armed while I was recording, but that
wasn't the case. What's even stranger is when I mute my lead vocal track I
don't hear the second voice. What's even more strange than that is when I solo
my lead vocal track or the buss that's carrying it's affects, I don't hear the
second voice either . I'm out of options.
Help!