[ddots-l] Re: sending a midi file

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 04:21:41 -0500

When you go to the edit menu and the select submenu, you'll go to select by filter, that's where you select the areas notes, velocities etc. you want to edit. Tabbing over you'll see start and ending ticks, you can limit your selection within a beat by selecting only a portion of the beat by eliminating certain ticks. John ----- Original Message ----- From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>