[ddots-l] Re: roland TriCapture audio interface

  • From: Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 12:34:27 +0200

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate that. Wel I
understand that it would not be possible to record 2 or more inputs at
the same time, but as far as I understand the manual, you can use any
input along with the internal recording at the same time. I am just
not sure how to get the internal thing going, mostly you would need to
select "StereoMix" or something of that nature, but for this cart i'm
not sure. But I wil see if I can get the stronger one, otherwise I
will do it later as I con't wait to long.

--
Send from my netbook.