[ddots-l] Re: roland TriCapture audio interface

  • From: Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 21:01:38 +0200

Hi, Sounds very good, but now I wonder, is this stil for me or should
I stick with the tricapture, because I am not going to need to record
more than one sorce at a time. I mean can I use a mic, and record
vocals on different tracks and even overdub on some of them if I do
use just that one xlr input for the mic? I would mostly record vocals
in sonar, and at the moment need it for recording internet radio
internally and from line input. Wich means the only cases where I
might need to use too things at the same time is when I record from
the mic plus internal sounds. I need a basic setup. And I was thinking
from my understanding from the manual for the tricapture that it would
all be possible. Please correct me on something if I mis it.

--
Send from my netbook.