[ddots-l] Re: reply to Kevin's message about SFZ (and psychlone)

  • From: "DJX" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:08:22 -0700

Hey if e-mailing is too much of a hassle, all those who are interested and
willing could get together, on 1 common messenger or skipe or somethin, and
we can share info and get all those who need the help started on this great
thing called sfz! lol We can plan it, and since we are going off topic,
whoever is interested just write me at megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxxx saying
you are interested and I'll put it together...

Thanks and HTH, D!J!X!

  _____