[ddots-l] Re: reply to Kevin's message about SFZ (and psychlone)

  • From: David P Shortland <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:10:17 +1000

Greetings from 'Down Under...:)

I am certainly one for exploring all possibilities...:)

Have been looking at LiveSynth for playing Sound Fonts...Hmmmm??

I am also an advocate for SKYPE!! Tis really good to use... and extremely easy for us Blind Folk!!

The sooner we all start using it  the better...*lol*

Kind regards...

David

At 01:52 PM 23/07/2006, you wrote:
We'll see what we can do, so far nobody has expressed interest...lol

D!J!X!