[ddots-l] Re: recorded audio

  • From: "Botha, Calvin" <Calvin.Botha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 14:25:29 +0200

Hi. The only thing I can think of is that your asio buffer size within
your soundcard's control panel is set too high. I know with my saffire
pro I also get timing issues when my asio buffer size is too high and
I'm recording any audio source. Decreasing it should do the trick. Just
for interest sake, is this the first time it has happenned to you?

Kind regards.