[ddots-l] Re: question on creating a click track question

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 14:18:47 -0600

On 2/9/2011 2:13 PM, Shawn Brock wrote:

The tap tempo will get you within a few beats of the true tempo of the song, then you can align the intro of the song up with the click, and gradually change the tempo from say 95 BPM to 96 BPM, until you get it just right. Wow! I do the same thing, then I enable the Loop option on the track, if it's one big clip, so it'll match to the met if I change the timpo of the hole poject, I think it works best with vocles, but hey!
Love it!
Dominique: Site admin of Muztech community... Website: http://www.muztechcommunity.com For online support, visit: http://muztechcommunity.com/tickets To access the social site: login at: http://social.muztechcommunity.com This message was sunt via the Thunderbird Email Client.