[ddots-l] Re: problems with dimension pro 1.2

  • From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:14:45 +0100

Hi Gord and Rui,

Yes, the dim pro folder is included in my vst search.  I've tried this several
times and the result is the same, no dim pro in my soft synth list.
I have Sonar 8.5 producer and CT on another user account, and on the other I
have JSonar.  I have the same problem there.
Any thoughts?
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes
they work best when open