[ddots-l] Re: problems inserting dimension pro synth

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 14:39:25 -0400

Hi, explain more? When I built Jack's DAW last month I tested those out and
didn't have any issues with them. Though it could be a ct problem, the
question is more like what the settings were for the comp etc, was it
running under 1024, 768 or 1280, 768? Was the scheme set to windows classic,
was it optimized for performance etc. It sounds like a button clicking
problem, or the coordinates no longer working if that's what they used.

HTH, D!J!X!