[ddots-l] problems inserting dimension pro synth

  • From: Thomas Böttcher <th.bottcher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 21:40:28 +0100

Hi guys,
Probably I'm making some stupid mistake, but I don't seem to be  able to insert
the dimension pro synth into my project. Well, the insertion process itself
goes fine but I can't get into the synth properties using string-y. I just get
the dialogue asking me to choose a preset (there are no presets though and I
don't find a way of navigating to any other controls to access different
patches).
After inserting the synth into a project that's got midi  I can't get it to
play anything. The same thing works however without any problem with the tts.
Also I can hear instruments when I enter one of the aaa templates that's got
that synth.
Help on this one is greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Thomas