[ddots-l] Re: o.t.: Help improve the odds for cancer patients

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:14:37 -0500

Dear Rylan,

Thank you for making that point.  There are no shortage of worthy causes but
I ask our members to please use their own personal network to promote them.

Speaking for myself, I would be wary of offering any CPU cycles to anyone
unless I knew absolutely for sure who I was dealing with, when they would
use my machine, and that they would not be inviting their friends to do so.
There is way too much potential for abuse built into a scheme like that.

Regards,
Bill

One of your list moderators