[ddots-l] Re: o.t.: Help improve the odds for cancer patients

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:02:47 -0500

Hi Rylan. Are you a moderator?

I marked the post to which you are replying as "off topic". If the list owner has an issue with it I'm sure he or shee will contact me directly. I apologize if my recent posts have irritated you.

Chris

At 06:08 PM 11/25/2013, you wrote:
Hi Chris, I thought this list was for discussing CakeTalking and DAW
stuff, not advertising contests for magazines you have to pay to
subscribe to, driving traffic to paid mixing/recording sessions (most
of which you can find on youtube/ustream after the fact) and passing
on charity messages. If I am mistaken I apologize. cheers

Rylan