[ddots-l] Re: new song

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:41:44 -0500

The late 70's and 80's is when the mixing trends I object to started, they're
not old.  Being 57, I remember 50's and 60's stereo mixing trends, and that's
where most of my collection and listening tend to be focused.  Even much of
Frank Zappa's work and that of those who mix one of my other favorite bands,
The grateful Dead, tend more toward the left/right/center summing approach.

Nick