[ddots-l] Re: new song

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:22:35 +0100

It kind of reminded me of Jo Satriani if he was trying to do country.

Nice guitar harmonies.

Wanna give us a run down of hwo you put it together?  Which soft synthes,
plugins etc.

The only think I wasn't sure about was the separation of the guitars, it kind
of made them too separate from the mix, as if they'd been added on later.

cheers
Darren