[ddots-l] Re: new member help

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:34:54 -0000

Hey Tate!

Welcome to the list, you'll get all the help you need here, I hope?

Anyway, first, you have to select the track in question, with ctrl enter.
Then, select the section of track you want to move.  You do this by pressing
shift F9, type in the bar # of the start of the audio clip, then press the
TAB key and type in the end time/bar #.
Then press ctrl X for cut, and press enter

Now, to paste the clip, press ctrl V, and CT will ask you for the start time
of where you want the audio to begin/ be pasted.

Type in the bar # of where you want the clip to begin.
If you tab, it'll ask you how many times you want it to be copied, the
default amount is 1, so if you want more just type the # in.
TAB to the OK button and you're done!

If you make any other cut/paste manoeuvres, and you decide to multiply the
amount times of a paste/copy, remember that the amount of times the clip
will be copied will always be the # of times that you last copied/pasted
anything!
To copy a clip just do ctrl C, just like using microsoft word.

By the way, use the # line, below the F numbers, and not the # pad.

Hope this helps, and good luck matey!

Regards

Mike